2012년 10월 8일 월요일

Dance Performance: Judson Church

This was my first time seeing dance performance in New York. I did not what to expect out of it. When I went inside the St.Mark's church, it was not how I pictured it would be in the first place. And through out the whole performance I was very confused. Even after Q&A time, I did not have anything to say.
But I remember this part where one performer reads and sings while other performer shows his sadness through dancing. Later on thorough research I realized that it was the modernized act from Greek Mythology called Antigone. To be honest, I did not really feel anything about the performance. I tried to understand but failed. Hopefully if I go see more performances I will get the sense of dance performances? Art is such a broad and creative world I will never understand them all!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기