2012년 10월 6일 토요일

King David


This is my blog for Thesis.
For my thesis, I have chosen King David.
He was the 2nd king of Israel and ruled for 40 years.
He was a shepherd, musician, poet, soldier, ruler, prophet and king.
He was very loved by God and also the ancestor of Jesus.
He is well known for killing Goliath and winning the battle.
He won many battles. He was always aware of God and tried hard to please him and follow his ways.
The Bible talks a lot about his life and contains many of his poems and praises for God.
As a christian, I really admire David. He was very wise and committed to God.
God loved him and helped him in every ways. Even though David made mistakes sometime, God always forgave him is only he confess in front of God.
Praise God in my everyday life is not that easy. Especially now that the world is very against christianity.
That is why I want to do my major project, Thesis on King David.
I really do not care much about hanging my piece in the show at the end of the school year.
I am going to do my best in God and will learn more about David. That is my goal.

Gift of art was given to me and I want to use it to thank God.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기